187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Sorry to hear that mate , waiting from nov 2014

Ā 

We should just wait.

Ā 

I am waiting from last year Nov but team 7...last document submitted yesterday asked by my CO..

Ā 

I hope is the last doc that asked from you and get your visa quickly. For me they just asked the experience that ma forget upload but this was on July. Then nothing heard both for nomination and visa

Edited by Athens07

We should just wait.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I hope is the last doc that asked from you and get your visa quickly. For me they just asked the experience that ma forget upload but this was on July. Then nothing heard both for nomination and visa

Ā 

They gave me the last date for my visa which is 19 of November...but I have already submitted the document and sent it to his personal email address.

hi friends,

Ā 

i have applied rsms visa and nomination on september 16th so how long dose it takes to get nomination approval. i just want to know normal time frame. can some one here answer my question.

processing time on immi site telling 6 months . But this if all documents are uploaded from start. Medicals done from start. If they don't ask for more information . It's also which team will have your application ( for example team 2 and 7 are very very slow) , the occupation , the state , your employer. Every person is different so every application is different . Think that here are person that they waiting from last year without have any problem , so that I have to tell you is, relax , enjoy your life and just wait.