187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi guys,

I have one question...after submitting all the requested documents now in my immi account the status is 'assessment in progress' ...what does this mean? is there any possibility of getting the decision soon??

Please help!

I hope so. You will get good news soon. Good luck

I am June 30, and no CO and still "application received" as of this morning.

Lodged nomination by employer: 17 February 2015

Nomination approved on: 09 June 2015 (112 days)

Lodged PR application: 30 June 2015

Medical : 06 July 2015

PR grant on: coming soon (126 days as of 03 Nov)(total 259 days)

I am June 30, and no CO and still "application received" as of this morning.

Lodged nomination by employer: 17 February 2015

Nomination approved on: 09 June 2015 (112 days)

Lodged PR application: 30 June 2015

Medical : 06 July 2015

PR grant on: coming soon (126 days as of 03 Nov)(total 259 days)

Good luck.

Hi I am new in this forum I want some suggestion regarding nomination changing issues

I lodged my first 187 in june 2014 and I got refusal because CO was not satisfied with business plan of the employer but my MA advised me case officer took instant decision without looking all sort of business plan and indirectly CO made mistake. According to my MA advise "I lodged another nomination with same employer but after waiting 4.5 months CO requested some documents but my employer could not provide documents on time so MY MA took the extetion for another 28 days But I was totally unaware about this. after wait of 6 months I received news of refusal

after having second refusal as a cook,my MA took nearly two months to discuss n prepare an application to recieve a positive outcome.after having two refusals i was totally stressed n had a intense loss of money that i agreed to go for another RSMS with the same employer but with different ABN.NOW at present my CO again asked for some additional documents which the employer clearly told that he cant provide them n he suggest me to withdraw the application.this scenario has taken already 7 days n havent got any kind of message or a kind of suggestion from MA OR employer.just the MA send me an email of dependants ielts n requested documents for visa application

so pls suggest me Is it possible to change employer in same visa application with the same position or what I can do in this situation so please give me some suggestion I am so helpless and tensed. At this stage now I believe my MA and employer both betrayed me can any one tell me any miracle happen in this case because I have lack of time money to lodge another visa application because if I withdraw my application my Application fees cannot refund. Is it possible to go with another application with the same position and visa fees if my request is been considered by the CO.

pls pls pls reply me whatever u know or u can predict about this case.

Hi I am new in this forum I want some suggestion regarding nomination changing issues

I lodged my first 187 in june 2014 and I got refusal because CO was not satisfied with business plan of the employer but my MA advised me case officer took instant decision without looking all sort of business plan and indirectly CO made mistake. According to my MA advise "I lodged another nomination with same employer but after waiting 4.5 months CO requested some documents but my employer could not provide documents on time so MY MA took the extetion for another 28 days But I was totally unaware about this. after wait of 6 months I received news of refusal

after having second refusal as a cook,my MA took nearly two months to discuss n prepare an application to recieve a positive outcome.after having two refusals i was totally stressed n had a intense loss of money that i agreed to go for another RSMS with the same employer but with different ABN.NOW at present my CO again asked for some additional documents which the employer clearly told that he cant provide them n he suggest me to withdraw the application.this scenario has taken already 7 days n havent got any kind of message or a kind of suggestion from MA OR employer.just the MA send me an email of dependants ielts n requested documents for visa application

so pls suggest me Is it possible to change employer in same visa application with the same position or what I can do in this situation so please give me some suggestion I am so helpless and tensed. At this stage now I believe my MA and employer both betrayed me can any one tell me any miracle happen in this case because I have lack of time money to lodge another visa application because if I withdraw my application my Application fees cannot refund. Is it possible to go with another application with the same position and visa fees if my request is been considered by the CO.

pls pls pls reply me whatever u know or u can predict about this case.

cannot say anything. Good luck.