187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

I applied on 16th june.

Still waiting for co

U?

Hi Purvang, my application was submitted 25th jun 2015

Ā 

All i have on the online immigration is processing, but i have been reading 6-8 months

Ā 

I have done all checks including medical

Ā 

It says all health examinations required have been finalised so just waiting for a CO

For your information:

Ā 

**This is an automated response containing important information regarding ENS/RSMS applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 23 September 2015

We are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications that were lodged in May 2015.

For your information:

Ā 

**This is an automated response containing important information regarding ENS/RSMS applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 23 September 2015

We are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications that were lodged in May 2015.

Thanks for your information

Hi everyone

Just a quick que. I have lowyer and who is looking after my file so is that possible that I can contect to immi CO abt the progress becaz its been more than 40 days passsed after done the medical and I conformed medical been submited within 10 days.

So frustrate

Hi everyone

Just a quick que. I have lowyer and who is looking after my file so is that possible that I can contect to immi CO abt the progress becaz its been more than 40 days passsed after done the medical and I conformed medical been submited within 10 days.

So frustrate

Ā 

Yes you can contact through your MA . currently taking 6-8 months for few applications...so try ur luck...

Hi klk..... also in my case RCB took 3 months, however you can apply for nomination you don't need to wait for RCB approval, Basically RCB will look at Business is in regional area and operating lawfully so no need to bother about if it takes long.

Ā 

RCB Applied on 21/05 approved on 20/08

Nomination Applied - 25/06/15 - Waiting

Ā 

Ā 

Thank You very much for your reply. I guess my MA will help me nominate if we still have not heard an answer from them by end of October. I guess it is a waiting game for everyone of us. Much appreciate Ajv. :)

Hi guys

Anyone can help plz

My nomination aprooved on 13th of aug and asked for medical

Medical done 40 days ago but still waitting for response

Anyone know how long does it takes atleast?

I arpan if any chance you have got the immi request document ( if ur ma emailed to you ) there should be ur team contact number so what you can do you can contact them and ask when is ur file is due to look because case officer will left a date on ur file when he / she will look back ur file and finalized the case

so try