187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi DEEPGILL, I am English with a second language as Italian. Also you are right about the forum being for people to exchange information on their timeframes. The point was about people calling the department every five minutes to find out what is happening with their cases. I understand peoples frustrations as we are all in the same boat. The department have informed people not to call to chase their applications up as this takes them away from doing what they need to do. BUT NO people don't listen, they continue to call. Also regarding your comments on the English speaking / language, it would be nice to see good grammar that's all I said.

My nominatIon has been approved today...rcb ,nomination and visa applied by 20 april rcb got approved by 21 april and nomiation got approved by 28 august...waiting for visa!!!processing center nsw...occupation chef ,qld

Ā 

Congrats mate hope u get ur visa soon.

Edited by Sunny1990

You applied for your visa in June mate!! You should at least wait for some time before calling immigration. RCB and nomination time doesn't count in the visa process. Coz whenever you are going to call they are going to make a note that you called and if you are going to call them a lot then intentionally they are going to delay.

So till what month should I do wait n when should I call?

Ā 

thanks

That I have to tell you my friends who are just join here don't try take information from others timeline and compare to yours . The approval is different from person to person for example I'm waiting from January , without problems but other people from April they approved already. Is not a plan how the approve. But here you can take helpful INFOS for when about is going to be allocate a visa or how to solve problems even ma wrongs or or or but not please compare and say " ah he took he's visa which apply at April so me at May I'm close " you will be sad after.

So till what month should I do wait n when should I call?

Ā 

thanks

Ā 

It depends if you are from high risk or low risk country...low risk 3-4months / high risk 5-6months...or if they are going to check all the documents of yours and investigate then it can take anywhere upto 8-9months like few people in this forum including me...just relax and wait for your turn and try not to see your immigration account or this forum every day, otherwise you will always be stressed out...Peace!!

Edited by bikerboy070707

During the 9 months process of my application I haven't called the department but since the previous three weeks I have called the department for three times.At first I called a specific number and been told that in the next couple of weeks I will hear something about my file and two weeks later I was not sure and I gave another call and this time the lady on the phone was not helpful at all so I gave another call last week on Fri and I got a proper answer finally.My question is ;do you think these calls would effect my application?

During the 9 months process of my application I haven't called the department but since the previous three weeks I have called the department for three times.At first I called a specific number and been told that in the next couple of weeks I will hear something about my file and two weeks later I was not sure and I gave another call and this time the lady on the phone was not helpful at all so I gave another call last week on Fri and I got a proper answer finally.My question is ;do you think these calls would effect my application?

Ā 

Nah they can't cancel your application just because you called so many times..