187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

hello everyone, need some information.

Rcb applied- 20 march 15 - approved 23 april

nomination applied- 2 april - approved 4 august

visa applied 5 august - waiting

how much time you guys think it will take.

Thanks

Ā 

hopefully in november or in 2016

Hi all,

Ā 

Does anyone know if the employment reference letters asked by immi are applicable only if the applicant wants to prove some experience in the same field/position?

I graduate in Australia and I am applying for RSMS 187 but I have no previous experience related to my current job/position.

Are the employment reference letters necessary in my case? Anyone applied without them?

Thanks

Hi guys. I just got nomination approved this morning.

Ā 

here is my timeline:

visa n non. applied on 23 Fed

docs asked for non. on 20 July

submitted on 29 July

nom. Approved 24 August

only waiting for visa now.

Ā 

wish everyone good luck. My process centre is QLD southport

Ā 

here is my timeline:

submitted on 29 July

nom. Approved 24 August

Ā 

Ā 

Hey mate congrats

did they ask any docs for your visa ? If so have u already submited?

Guest Gill2015

Ā 

here is my timeline:

submitted on 29 July

nom. Approved 24 August

Ā 

Congrats friend. What is ur occupation. Plz. Reply. Thanks in advance.

Hi Princesammy just wondering how we know about the nomination approved and co appointed? do we get any sort of notification or? as last time you wrote that nomination part only MA can see not in our immi account so just want to know more about it, i hope u help me. i have applied nomination and visa on april 16 but my immi account shows application recived on same date since than. hope to see your reply soon

Hi All

Ā 

Here is a quick update on my application...

Ā 

I got SUPER excited on Friday as my MA contacted me to say a Case Worker from the Dept of Immi had called her asking for my employment references. She advised them that they already had all of my references and they said ok, leave it with me...I haven't heard anything else since :(

Ā 

I checked my Immiaccount and the status has changed to Assessment in Progress but not further updates have been put on there.

Ā 

I am devastated as my MA advised me that if I didn't hear anything by today, the Case Worker had probably put my application back in the pile to be allocated again.

Ā 

I really thought I was going to get the decision today and the wait was finally going to be over :cry:

Hi Princesammy just wondering how we know about the nomination approved and co appointed? do we get any sort of notification or? as last time you wrote that nomination part only MA can see not in our immi account so just want to know more about it, i hope u help me. i have applied nomination and visa on april 16 but my immi account shows application recived on same date since than. hope to see your reply soon

Ā 

MA will have TRN for nomination he can go online and check the status and only he can get notifications on it .the oy way u know is thru MA .

Ā 

Visa is linked to your immi ac so when the status changed you will get email .info requested or if no info required.they wont change till your nom approved...straight away you will get both approved on same day ...we have seen in case of ammy ..recently

Hi Ammy

Ā 

Have you heard anything about your visa application yet? Are you using a MA too?

Ā 

The wait is killing me now I know they have looked into it so recently!!!!

Ā 

x

Ā 

Hai.laura ammy got her visa on friday.

Ā 

And you said co is checking with work references. Have u provided them on resume ? I just kept upon request in my one