187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

RCB lodged Apr 1, RCB approved Apr 8

Visa and Nomination lodged Apr 21 altogether, status "application received"

Tomorrow will be the full 4th months God bless of us all! Waiting is horrifying every day.

Cheers, everybody.

Hi Victorinaus

My application is to move to Perth if that helps? Sorry but I don't know which processing centre as my MA has dealt with everything.

My occupation is Recruitment Consultant.

Laura

Thanks for sharing your information Laura. I am in parramata cntr lodged on 17 april that's why,

Thanks anyway

Hi all

I was just wondering, how long does it usually take to get a response from receiving the nomination approval?

I have tried Googling it and looking at Forums but I just can't seem to find an answer!

My friend from another site has just had her nomination and visa application approved within hours of each other but she was on a bridging visa from a 457 to a 187 if that makes any difference?

Argh! Now the wait really is killing me!!!!! :arghh::err:

Hi All,

As so many other people I have been following this blog for the past 6 months. It is now my turn to share my timeline.

RCB lodged February 3

RCB approved March 16

Nomination and Visa lodged March 20 (with MA - High Risk country)

Nomination approved July 28 (no further documents requested)

Visa approved Today August 20 :) (no further documents requested)

Processing Centre NSW Pese however both nomination and visa were processed at VIC Pese

After almost 7 tortuos months finally I got my visa and I thanks god for this. I wish you all the best.

Hi All,

As so many other people I have been following this blog for the past 6 months. It is now my turn to share my timeline.

RCB lodged February 3

RCB approved March 16

Processing Centre NSW Pese however both nomination and visa were processed at VIC Pese

After almost 7 tortuos months finally I got my visa and I thanks god for this. I wish you all the best.

Congrats!

Hello forum friends... Specially from february.

God has given us very very great gift today.

we got PR today. Thank you all of you for your great help during this hard period of waiting.

May god bless you with this great and happy moment very soon.

Congratulations!

Hi All,

RCB lodged February 3

RCB approved March 16

MY FRIEND THATS 5 months NOT 7...

Hi All,

I have lodged my Visa and nomination on 14/4/2015 and got RCB approval on 2/5/2015. CO requested additional documents today and asked for proof of need for employement asking if this position can be filled by australian citizens / pr holders and if the employer has advertised for the same.

The employer did not advertise for this role. I have been working with this employer through a recommendation prior to lodging the application.

Has any1 been asked to prove the same b4?

If the employer did not advertise, is there any other way to placate the immigration ?

Pls advise. Really worried :(

Hi All,

I have lodged my Visa and nomination on 14/4/2015 and got RCB approval on 2/5/2015. CO requested additional documents today and asked for proof of need for employement asking if this position can be filled by australian citizens / pr holders and if the employer has advertised for the same.

The employer did not advertise for this role. I have been working with this employer through a recommendation prior to lodging the application.

If the employer did not advertise, is there any other way to placate the immigration ?

Is this a common question to be asked? Can any 1 who faced this during their nomination processing pls advice?

Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixing quote

sted additional documents today and asked for proof of need for employement asking if this position can be filled by australian citizens / pr holders and if the employer has advertised for the same.

Is this a common question to be asked? Can any 1 who faced this during their nomination processing pls advice?

Hello

Firstly do u have MA or you lodged on your own?

Advertisement should be published atleast 2weeks in local newpapers before RCB applied.

Thats what we did and it says on website also..

Just see if your employer can give a written statement and his trials to find people .and finally hired you .the letter should be convincing that he kept genuine efforts to find a person.

Hope this might be helpful

Hey thanks for the reply princesam my. I went thru an MA and he missed this :(

So sad to hear ..but being a MA he should do things in right way..the reason we take help is that he will help us..not to put us in trouble...anyways..try convincing CO with strong letter...ask your MA to write down ..and better you go through the letter once aswell..good luck