187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi Guys,

Additional docs for the nomination were requested on 07 July 2015 and 28 were finishing on 03 August 2015. The documents were submitted on 28 July 2015. As mentioned in the above thread my employer did not clicked Complete Request button and after reading ont his forum did it today.

Please guide would that be a problem as docs were submitted visa email and online portal but the complete request button was clicked today which was after more than 28 days. The day dosc were submitted we got email acknowledgement too. Really appreciate your help

don't panic mate, its all good.

Is.there any one on the forum who's immi status didn't change at all from the starting. Because mine is always showing application received even though mine nom was open & additional docs submitted for nom. But no change in status. My visa file is not open applied visa 3rd March. Is there any one from feb who's nom open but visa file is not open yet Thanks.

Did you any health examinations?

Hi mate,

Could you please share some more details like what was your occupation and did your sponsored employer and previous employers get any phone calls from immi ?

As far as I know, my employer did not receive any phone calls from IMMI.

called immi call center today. and they ask to contact paramatta processing center.

called paramatta ... they cant find my file in their system after march 2015 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats very strange...... been waiting for over a year

Which number did you call? And I think you should contact your MA straight away..

i hv submitted everything for visa when I appied for visa.medical and both police clearance national & international. But my nom was open and they requested docs and we submitted but for visa nothing heard.

Please, Can you copy and paste here what is telling you at health area in your account , cause with the changes that they did from 1/1/15 they keep say app received until bupa provide health. The processing can't not continue until that. When health provided you will see assessment in progress . In health area you must read that:

Health requirement – health clearance provided – no action required

All health examinations required for the specified visa subclass have been finalised. Processing of this person's visa application can now continue. This will not occur until a case officer investigates the case in line with published processing times for the visa that has been applied for. Do not contact the department about health examinations in the meantime.

Please, Can you copy and paste here what is telling you at health area in your account , cause with the changes that they did from 1/1/15 they keep say app received until bupa provide health. The processing can't not continue until that. When health provided you will see assessment in progress . In health area you must read that:

Health requirement – health clearance provided – no action required

All health examinations required for the specified visa subclass have been finalised. Processing of this person's visa application can now continue. This will not occur until a case officer investigates the case in line with published processing times for the visa that has been applied for. Do not contact the department about health examinations in the meantime.

my account does not show anything like that may be I hv got wrong account or may be its not showing because I hv not got CO for my visa yet and my nomination isn't approved yet still waiting for it after submitting the docs for nom.