187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

additional docs requested for me - completed financial year BAS, 12 month recent bank statements, accountant letter, company tax return. Even though I have provided all these docs for the year 2013 - 2014 before, CO wants these docs again for the financial year which just finished a month ago (2014 - 2015). So i think even if you submitted the old financial docs, the new financial year started already. Prepare for your new financial statements!

Hi all,

Ā 

Just want to share my timeline so far:

Ā 

187 Direct Entry, Perth based company, NSW PESE office

Ā 

Nomination & Visa lodged on 27/02/15

Nomination approved on 17/06/2015, no question asked

Visa approval: TBC, hopefully this week

Ā 

As you can see, my nomination was approved pretty quick but then nothing happened for almost 2 month. I have been reading some threads that saying we should not contact the IMMI if it is still in the 6 months period. But I called them anyway this morning and the lady on the phone did say that somehow my visa application got lost in their queue and it has not been allocated to anyone yet. She did promise to follow up this asap and hopefully I will get some updates before the end of this week.

Ā 

So if you applied in February, feel free to call them if you have not got any response yet.

Hi all,

Ā 

Just want to share my timeline so far:

Ā 

187 Direct Entry, Perth based company, NSW PESE office

Ā 

Nomination & Visa lodged on 27/02/15

Nomination approved on 17/06/2015, no question asked

Visa approval: TBC, hopefully this week

Ā 

As you can see, my nomination was approved pretty quick but then nothing happened for almost 2 month. I have been reading some threads that saying we should not contact the IMMI if it is still in the 6 months period. But I called them anyway this morning and the lady on the phone did say that somehow my visa application got lost in their queue and it has not been allocated to anyone yet. She did promise to follow up this asap and hopefully I will get some updates before the end of this week.

Ā 

So if you applied in February, feel free to call them if you have not got any response yet.

Ā 

Thanks for the information..Did you lodge ur application via MA? Or yourself..

never heard immi give precise answers like sxiao quote.... but thats good tracking

Ā 

the lady on the phone actually told me that they are allocating March's file now and my file should have been allocated already sometime ago. So that's maybe why she said she will follow up for me.

Again 3-4 weeks

Hi komalami. Congrats. I applied for nomination on 25/03/2015. So it must be around the corner. Did they do any site visit or called your employer?

one of my friend's friend who applied in march got case officer as well.. he told me that he had applied in march end.. so yeah march files are on roll at the moment... when will they start may files??? have to keep reminding myself to be patient.. frustrating though..

one of my friend's friend who applied in march got case officer as well.. he told me that he had applied in march end.. so yeah march files are on roll at the moment... when will they start may files??? have to keep reminding myself to be patient.. frustrating though..

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

hi alap, i also applied on may end and i guess our applications will be allocated in october end or nov start.

hope its not too long.