187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

congratulation dear for ye nomination approval.

Ā 

i got co for my nomination n asked additional documents. My MA sent all docunents to the case officer two weeks ago but havent heard anything yet.

Ā 

may i know yr position dear n where about?

did they ask any additional documents for yr nomination?

Hi Friends,

Ā 

I just need a suggestion from some one in this form. we are planning to apply RSMS and we already have a sponsor but only thing bothering me is I'm in student visa and my bachelor course completed just 1 month back and I have a visa until coming sep 30 2015. in this situation I have not received my certificate. as I spoke to the collage they will issue my certificate after two weeks which means like mid august so now my question is am I able to apply my rsms visa within this coming 1 month and 10 days or shall I go for masters degree and renew my student visa so that I can have enough time to apply for rsms. and one more question if I apply for rsms during my valid student visa and if rsms got refused can I continue my study or it will effect my student visa too. any body plz help me. Im in bad situation.

any march people got CO allocated or waiting?

Ā 

hI divig,

Did u ask MA about your nomination status, if not, i think you should contact your MA and ask him to e-mail immi about your nomination.

Hopefully you will get it soon, Good luck!!!

Hi Friends,

Ā 

I just need a suggestion from some one in this form. we are planning to apply RSMS and we already have a sponsor but only thing bothering me is I'm in student visa and my bachelor course completed just 1 month back and I have a visa until coming sep 30 2015. in this situation I have not received my certificate. as I spoke to the collage they will issue my certificate after two weeks which means like mid august so now my question is am I able to apply my rsms visa within this coming 1 month and 10 days or shall I go for masters degree and renew my student visa so that I can have enough time to apply for rsms. and one more question if I apply for rsms during my valid student visa and if rsms got refused can I continue my study or it will effect my student visa too. any body plz help me. Im in bad situation.

Hi Sushil,

Ā 

Firstly, i would strongly recommend you to contact a good MA who can answer all your questions very well more than any one of us in this forum.

Secondly, there are 3 steps involved in RSMS: rcb, nomination and visa

As far as i know you would need your bachelor certificate for RCB to assess that you are qualified for the nominated position, so if your bachelor degree is related to the position you are applying for, then you would need the certificate. Also, your university should issue a completion certificate (not the graduation certificate) ASAP if you request it and RCB could consider the completion certificate instead of graduation certificate if you present the genuine reason ( that is the time frame required to issue by the university)

To answer your second question if You are able to apply for this RSMS visa in 1 month: Yes you can if your RCB is approved within 1 month, as you can lodge both nomination and visa together. Mainly it depends on RCB approval to lodge your visa, so you can apply for RCB and wait for its approval till one or two days before your student visa expiry. If you get a positive result from RCB you can lodge nomination and visa together (which is a huge risk but saves money), and if it is negative you can lodge student visa or if you want to be on safe side and not take any such risk then you can renew student visa and continue with the RSMS VISA PROCESS. I know this is a long post and is confusing but just tried to answer your questions, hope it helped and finally, don't worry, everything will be fine.

Wish you good luck!!!

Cheers!!!

congratulation dear for ye nomination approval.

Ā 

i got co for my nomination n asked additional documents. My MA sent all docunents to the case officer two weeks ago but havent heard anything yet.

Ā 

may i know yr position dear n where about?

did they ask any additional documents for yr nomination?

Ā 

Good news on the way, cheers!!!

hI divig,

Did u ask MA about your nomination status, if not, i think you should contact your MA and ask him to e-mail immi about your nomination.

Hopefully you will get it soon, Good luck!!!

Ā 

ya sravya.. i have insisted him to check with immi.. coz most of the people who applied early march has got case officer atleast..!

May I ask. How immi verify the previous empl documents?

Ā 

Hi @Athens07 I suggest you to be extremely careful before you lodge any document,one of my previous employment letter has been subjected to PIC 4020 due to verification and a misunderstanding ,if your reference letter is not genuine or if they do not think that it is not genuine at least they contact with your previous employer via the embassy located in your home country.And as a result of that I may be banned to apply any other visa for the next three years,and trying to clarify this situation now... Good luck...

Edited by GurZey

Hi I got yesterday my Medicals requested by immi and now my bloody manager don't let me go as I try to call her and SMS no ans yet

and I just need one half day off go to cairns and its 8 hours away where I live

so Plz suggest me something

Edited by Komalami

Hi @Athens07 I suggest you to be extremely careful before you lodge any document,one of my previous employment letter has been subjected to PIC 4020 due to verification and a misunderstanding ,if your reference letter is not genuine or if they do not think that it is not genuine at least they contact with your previous employer via the embassy located in your home country.And as a result of that I may be banned to apply any other visa for the next three years,and trying to clarify this situation now... Good luck...

Ā 

It's not the problem of the genuine of letter. It is but the company that I worked is not exist any more. I thought the calling by telephone for everyone and to any of previous employers . So my question was if they can't find because is not exist any more how to confirm.

Hi I got yesterday my Medicals requested by immi and now my bloody manager don't let me go as I try to call her and SMS no ans yet

and I just need one half day off go to cairns and its 8 hours away where I live

so Plz suggest me something

Ā 

Oh my god! your manager has got no heart!

May be go to the managers home and explain your situation if he/she is not taking your calls. Hopefully they will respond soon