187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

I want to email immi regarding my visa application (applied on 23rd Fed, still no news) do u guys know the email address? my process centre is queensland.

I think u shouldnot be worried because I was on ur place until last week but end I got just got approved so I hope ur file would be with a case officer and may be if they have not contact ur employer or ur Ma if u have then u might Just get decision by coming week

I think u shouldnot be worried because I was on ur place until last week but end I got just got approved so I hope ur file would be with a case officer and may be if they have not contact ur employer or ur Ma if u have then u might Just get decision by coming week

Ā 

I just contact my MA, she said immi asked add. doc. from company two weeks ago. do u know how long it takes after sumbitted doc. to get nomination approved?

Hi all I have one question . Presently I'm on 457visa which is going to expire on 7/08/2015. I have also applied my RSMS on 21/05/2015. So I want to know that after 7/07 do I need to apply for bridging visa or it will be automatic ?? And if it will be automatic then what sort of bridging visa it will be and do I need to apply for work rights??

Ā 

thanks

Money

I just contact my MA, she said immi asked add. doc. from company two weeks ago. do u know how long it takes after sumbitted doc. to get nomination approved?

I think it's all depend on co , as my Ma told me after asking some addition explanation they approved the nomination after 2 hour so it's all depend

Ā 

Hi I'm not really sure but I think abt 2 weeks. Myself and princesammy and magda friends from this forum. We all submitted docs last week still waiting.

Hi I'm not really sure but I think abt 2 weeks. Myself and princesammy and magda friends from this forum. We all submitted docs last week still waiting.

Ā 

ok. thanks. I'm not doing anything ATM, just wait and wait, so boring and stressful, hope everything will be fine for all of us.

Hi all I have one question . Presently I'm on 457visa which is going to expire on 7/08/2015. I have also applied my RSMS on 21/05/2015. So I want to know that after 7/07 do I need to apply for bridging visa or it will be automatic ?? And if it will be automatic then what sort of bridging visa it will be and do I need to apply for work rights??

Ā 

thanks

Money

Hi

you will get bridging visa automatic

Ā 

its really not good on your MA.. should have to inform you early when additional docs asked!

Hi All, RSMS nomination lodged on 11 March 2015. Additional docs requested on 07 July 2015. Docs submitted on 28 July 2015. Does anyone knows how long does it takes for the case officer to respond on the submitted docs. Thanks

Ā 

You are also on same boat as me ,ammy and magda

Ā 

Hopefully in 2weeks said by my MA