187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi,

seems like RSMS 187 is slower than 186 as on another thread i have seen 186 applications lodged in april getting approved already and on here people are still waiting from feb for 187, it seems bit unfair, as on status email from immigartion we get same allocations dates for both visas on reply.

:skeptical:

mate.. after setting up ur immi account pls import ur application and submit it.. if u already done that jus click on your application TRN (not the whole line).. it will take you inside to show what are the docs the immi received from ur side and what has to be submitted stil.. if you scroll down you wil see "get health details" tab.. if you click on that it will show you whether your medicals has been finalised or needs to be submitted.. you have to depend on ur MA only for nomination coz you cant see whats happenin but as far as your visa application, you can view ur details (need not to depend on ur MA as one of our forum friend said).!

:laugh: Hello everybody our visa was granted yesterday. Waiting game is over.

Ā 

Occupation chef regional qld

Processing centre nsw

High risk country

Ā 

Via MA

Nomination applied 22 Jan 2015

Granted 4 June 2015

Ā 

Visa applied 12 march 2015 with all document, medical and pcc

Requested police certificate from home country 20 July 2015

Docs submitted (again) the same day

Ā 

Visa grant 28 July 2015

Ā 

Thanks to everyone in this forum, it helped so much.

Ā 

Hang in there everybody yours will come.

Don't lose hope.

Hi @princesammy and @ammy1989 thanks for the reply. And all documents (personal and company) were submitted just last night (last day of 28 days)...so please keep in touch for any news!! Thanks

Thanks for sharing. My nomination docs were asked on 22 of July and my MA submitted 28 of July. So that means we submitted on the same date. So fingers crossed. I will be in touch.

hi every one iam new to this forum need help nomination applied 7 april with all documents.

visa apllied 10 april with all documents and then medical but today i found that we did big mistake bcz my owner of company apply for 186 visa and i applied to 187 visa please help me what should i do now. we want to apply for 187 visa