187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Yes they did.i m working as well.

But just wondering so if I give all these docs then everything should be fine?

because tht docs they are missing and if they get this then wht would be prob...

i hope ammy even I gave my MA last week all my payslips from the day I start working at my nominated place and even PAYG as well

No not yet @Ea2015 ,by the 21st 8 months have gone,I do not know how long more I have to wait..so stressed:(

Ā 

Maybe you should ask your MA to send email to your case officer!

For me was too long so I asked my MA and he sent email to them and then in two days we got the results.

Maybe you should ask your MA to send email to your case officer!

For me was too long so I asked my MA and he sent email to them and then in two days we got the results.

Ā 

Oh really,my MA sent an email earlier but after that I have not heard anything..maybe I should talk to my MA in couple weeks about sending another e-mail again..I am really stressed..thanks for remembering me @Ea2015,hope you are enjoying your new life :)

Oh really,my MA sent an email earlier but after that I have not heard anything..maybe I should talk to my MA in couple weeks about sending another e-mail again..I am really stressed..thanks for remembering me @Ea2015,hope you are enjoying your new life :)

Ā 

No worries. You will be fine.

H guys I have no idea what's going on with my files like I have seen almost all feb files had Been allocated but not mine

so I told my MA about 2 weeks ago to send email to immi and till today he said they have not reply yet I don't know what to do

H guys I have no idea what's going on with my files like I have seen almost all feb files had Been allocated but not mine

so I told my MA about 2 weeks ago to send email to immi and till today he said they have not reply yet I don't know what to do

Ā 

I dont think he mailed immi as you hear in 5 working days from immi .if they receive any mails

Hi princeammy ,have u submitted the docs???

Ā 

According to my MA he said everything is fine with my visa documents ..they are just sorting and double checking the nomintaion documents before submitting...this happened yestetfay

Ā 

Ā 

This morning just texted employer to confirm whether they submitted or not ..from their side also they sent itseems...

Hoepfully he will submit today eve or tomorrow...will call him tomorrow and ask about the submissions

Hi kom, actually they are going through by dates,as we can see on form this way it opened - 16 February ,20 feb,23 feb and now me so u should be next ....it's not tht u r too late ...like gurzey unfortunately he is waiting frm 8 months so don't wry u r still in time frame ....

Hi all! I applied for 187visa on 23 June 2015 with all documents. I have certificate 4 in cooking, applied as Cook from India . I am working in a hotel and I mentioned this in my application but hotel pay me in hand and i just sign on a book that I received payment. Can anyone tell me is this be enough proof. One more thing is that I am eligible for visa without experience

Hi all! I applied for 187visa on 23 June 2015 with all documents. I have certificate 4 in cooking, applied as Cook from India . I am working in a hotel and I mentioned this in my application but hotel pay me in hand and i just sign on a book that I received payment. Can anyone tell me is this be enough proof. One more thing is that I am eligible for visa without experience

Ā 

I dont think so thats enough for the 187, as I believe they will check everything like payslips and academic qualifications. Have you applied by yourself or MA, check with MA they knows better than us. Good luck

I dont think so thats enough for the 187, as I believe they will check everything like payslips and academic qualifications. Have you applied by yourself or MA, check with MA they knows better than us. Good luck

Hi Prakash have you got ur visa ??