187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

This mean 1st that your file is allocated so you will have news. The system will continue say assessment in progress until visa approved then will say finalized. At the moment only update date will change not the status. And 3rd they asked u to go through your immigration agent cause you didn't put your email details for contact with them but of your agent

This mean 1st that your file is allocated so you will have news. The system will continue say assessment in progress until visa approved then will say finalized. At the moment only update date will change not the status. And 3rd they asked u to go through your immigration agent cause you didn't put your email details for contact with them but of your agent

Ā 

Hmmm

Ā 

My date is not updated athens

And also i got this mail as a reply for what i mailed them .so they sent a copy to my MA too.

Hes not following it but says it will open soon.wait

Hi All,

It is very frustrating days going for all.

I want to share my story that may be give you strength.

Ā 

I was on student visa and suddenly i got news from my frd. he told me that one of business man need worker for his faster growing business in Orana region.

I used to live in Sydney.

but I got chance to get PR.

so I went to that place n met with owner.

i told him that I am happy to work if you can sponsor r me and he need staff so he agreed to do that.

I tried to get 6 each in Ielts but unfortunately I couldn't. so applied 457 visa.

I already moved in Orana region.

after few month i got news that my 457 nomination is refused bec of done mistake by agent.

but my student visa was continue..

Ā 

But my bad luck was with me all time den in november 2013 i got call from immigration that my student visa will be cancelled bec of someone complain that i m not attending collage. so i hire one agent for give reason why i didnt and in january 2014 i got latter that they cancceled my student visa.

and my student visa will finish in march 2014 so i applied for MRT with same agent.

Ā 

luckily i won that MRT on 30 march 2014 but my visa alredy expired on 14 march so i have to applied again student visa. so i went to the agent office n told him to applied student visa and agent told me that he have to wait for immigration reply.

so i trust him n also called him every second day.n got same reply.

Ā 

after long wait, i went to the immigration office in central n i got shocked wen officer told me that i m illegal there.

i told him that i m waiting for reply that u will send to my agent. n one of offic erexplain that my 28 days already finish. But one officer told me that apply student visa if they accept that u will do furture process.

luckily they accept my file n cut the fees from account. and after 10 days i got email from immi that yr file is rejected bec of not applied in time frame so i went to the MRT again in june.

i try to get 6 each so one friday i started driving from orana region to sydeny for exam.

and i met with accident.

i lost my car bec no insurance.

luckily i wasn't injured much. after that i went to the exam with bandages n luckily i got 7 band

that was gd for me that i can apply RSMS in august.

now this time i don't want to take any risk for my file so i went sydney again for good agent.

wen i back from sydney i got one latter from immigration that was about my MRT hearing.

many agent n barrister told me that i will not win this case.

n same day in the evening i got call from my home county that my husband had accident n one of person was dead on the sport n my husband was injured very badly.

my husband was in comma.

i cant go back to my country bec of my MRT.

finaly i hire one agent for my file in September. n my MRT hearing in October.

unfortunately i got rejection for MRT in end of October.

so i don't have option to live in Australia n also my agent told me that we cant applied RSMS to early.

so in November i leave Australia.

n back to my home country.

again problem start in my country, i did love marriage thats y i cant live with my hubby,

i am living with my parents from november.

n waiting for visa.

Ā 

so can you tell me someone that how my luck is working.

i have only one option just waitttttttttttt

i have trust on god n also my self.

Ā 

guys we all get good news very soon

trust on god n yr karma.

it will work defiantly.

sorry this is very lengthy story. but i request you to read once.

Ā 

GOOD LUCK TO ALL

@vaishali.. thanks for sharing ur life.. this will definitely inspire people like me.. coz i am in kind of situation like urs.. but in other way round.. but i am a stern beliver of God.. lets hope and pray for everyone.. once again thank you coz ur words telling me that i am not alone in a situation as you said..

You r most welcome divig.

Ā 

I don't have work here so defenetly i will pray for all my frds who waiting like me.

Ā 

Good luck to all

Thanks for sharing ur story with us and Plz don't feel that it's just you if I say I am the same as you but some how I manage to live in aus after all the fuss so be strong and yes we will get good news Soon

best of luck