187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

@Magda.. i dont understan what is co doing in ur case.. without approving nomination, co asked for additional docs for visa? so confusing with immi how they work?!

Ā 

I don't know what happen!! Is so confusing. I was very happy when they requested documents for visa I assumed that nomination was approved and them last week they request a lots of questions and documents..

komalami.. yup you are right! long stressful wait..

Yes it's is divig and more stressful to know that some of people who applied same date as me or 2 or 3 days before me have grant letters

I think they dont like cooks and make more inquire about them

but whenever you cal or email them enquiring about the allocation they always say the applications are proceeding according to the date of lodgement! which is obviously not true..

I actully called then quite few times and they say the same thing to just satisfied us but they dont know the we know its not true

so no idea what the hell they are doing , lots of things on hold because of this

Well I applied on 27 feb - nom,3 March visa and my agent said it showing in their system tht ur file will be open in week or end of July....

waiting is worst thing ...

Ā 

Same here they said they allocated files to a team when i called processing center

Ā 

Nom 20th feb

Application 27th feb

Ā 

And also said that i will hear something within 2 weeks ...so stressfull

Well I applied on 27 feb - nom,3 March visa and my agent said it showing in their system tht ur file will be open in week or end of July....

waiting is worst thing ...

At least you guys know where is ur file look at me I have no idea where is my files called them so many time and return with same ans still not allocated yet

Got this from processing center

Ā 

Good Morning,

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Thank you for your email. Your case has been allocated to team 7. However, for any future application concerns, please contact us through your migration agent. This will ensure that no information is misunderstood or omitted.