187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi all,

Following this thread from long time, just want to share my permanent residency journey with you.

(pastry cook NSW regional)Nomination applied with approved rcb:17feb 2015

Visa applied:23 feb 2015 with all documents

Both approved on 7 july 2015 without any further documentation.

High risk country. Best wishes for applicants still waiting.

@Ea2015 Yesterday I got consultation from another immigration lawyer about my visa application for a second opinion and a peaceful mind.He said that all my paperwork seems fine and would be satisfying for the immi department and finally he said that NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS...so do not worry, having no news so far may be a good sign...

Ā 

Fingers still crossed.Good luck for everyone...

@Ea2015 Yesterday I got consultation from another immigration lawyer about my visa application for a second opinion and a peaceful mind.He said that all my paperwork seems fine and would be satisfying for the immi department and finally he said that NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS...so do not worry, having no news so far may be a good sign...

Ā 

Hey!! When did you applied your visa?? Coz i am waiting as well from last year Nov.

Ā 

Ā 

Thanks GurZey! Thank you for sharing your news. Hopefully we will hear good news very soon.

@ bikerboy.. I thought u already got visa.. Because u applied before me.. Wats happening ? Didnt u ring them ?

U supposed to get 2 months before !!!! So angry at immi

Yeah..it happens sometimes...my 8months are going to complete on 14th in 2 days time..its alright if whatever is going to happen that's going to happen so cant stress..