187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

No I have not heard anything, I am hopping hear from them maybe tomorrow or next week after they requested information has been passed 31 days already..., I know that feeling but take it easy! I am pretty sure is going to come through when we least expected!! good luck and good vibes!!

No I have not heard anything, I am hopping hear from them maybe tomorrow or next week after they requested information has been passed 31 days already..., I know that feeling but take it easy! I am pretty sure is going to come through when we least expected!! good luck and good vibes!!

Ā 

Thanks.. You are one day ahead of me..Keep us informed probably right after you heard something I will hear something too...fingers still crossed.good luck to everyone once again...

@GurZey & Eddie7,

Ā 

You are getting close and closer. In my case I am not sure which day the Immi is going to review my file. As the case officer refused the nomination because she hadn't received the adds while my agent has sent them twice in the timeframe.

After one month waiting with stress the manager of them accept our comment & proof and give the file back to the case officer which was 25 th May.

hopefully hear good news soon as it is near 8 months

Edited by Ea2015

Still waiting guys I think probably immigration have lots of work load right now maybe that's why my visa is almost taking 6 months, today is 33 days after they request documents and I think is 2 more weeks to go... Fingers cross for all of us!! Hopefully soon we going to hear good news!! ;)

I think is better think at the end is going to take 6 months than been waiting like I wait yesterday, I'm taking it easy I know is going to come through but it's better don't put pressure or getting stressed so be patient is better ;)

Hello how are you friends!!! I have been following this forum from last 3 months

Its really helpful and useful

I applied my nomination on feb 20th as chef and my application on 27th feb

Ā 

Do any one have any idea till when the processing

Has been completed....

Ā 

Thanks

Hello how are you friends!!! I have been following this forum from last 3 months

Its really helpful and useful

I applied my nomination on feb 20th as chef and my application on 27th feb

Ā 

Do any one have any idea till when the processing

Has been completed....

Ā 

Thanks

I applied 6 th Feb and have heared nothing yet. It's been 4.5 months. I was hoping to hear something this week but with immigration been on strick who knows how long we are going to wait.

Hello everyone.

My self manny and I have applied my rsms nomination on 17/05/2015 and visa on 21/05/2015. Does anybody have idea how long that would take to get approved? Secondly , now I'm on 457visa which was approved on 7/7/2014 and started working from 15/7/2014 and after that I got 6each in ielts and my lawyer suggested me to go for RSMS. I hope I have done the right thing?

Ā 

thanks

Hi immi is allocating feb file and mine is in feb as well but still no co yet

Thanks komalami

Ā 

Ā 

wait is killing , I applied on 12 feb , I hope good news will come soon and checked with migration lawyer , he said they are slow ATM and taking 3 to 6 months .so hopefully soon will be our turn.

Ā 

thanks

Hi I applied nomination on 5th Feb & approved on 15 June now waiting for visa file that I applied on 11th march

Hi

great news , congrats .Ca n you please share , Are you from low risk country or high risk ? And what's your occupation .

Ā 

Thanx

As I can see and check here for 5 months

Doesn't matter Low risk or High risk or which occu are you

everyonce is Around 4,5 to 5,5 months if you have provide all the paperwork even if they ask you as well

thats the waiting time so far..

So don't get comfused just wait your time 5 Months that's all

Edited by Vaszx