187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi all,187 rsms visa lodged on 25 Aug,medicals done 22sept,ddnt hear anything until i got an email from MA,visa has been approved on 16th dec.2014.long and stressful wait,but worth it eventually.Wish everyone good luck and have a Merry Christmas and happy New year.

Also will like to use this opportunity to thank everyone here,u have been a source of strength and inspiration,and a fountain of knowledge.cheers!

Ā 

Ā 

Congrats what is ur occupation and processing centre and good luck

Hi, my visa was lodged 22Aug and Nomination approved Nov 4th. I got my CO last week so they must to processing August now finally. Fingers crossed for us it's just a few more weeks :) Can you update if your case officer replies to your doc received? I'm using an MA and sent my docs in last week and heard nothing since.

Hi zena

i still have to provide the documents.it will take another week or more to provide documents. Lets see how long co will take. How about when did u provide the documents.

Hi zena

i still have to provide the documents.it will take another week or more to provide documents. Lets see how long co will take. How about when did u provide the documents.

Ā 

Hi, I provided my documents the following day. That was December 9th they were requested and I sent them on Dec 10th. My MA has had no reply since. I'll update here when I do hear something....hopefully soon!!!:( I've no idea what the go is with timelines when docs are requested:(

I also applied for my 187 from Townsville, QLD. My RCB got approved on the same day got my case officer in 3months but then i thought i dont want to stay at this job, so i quit and changed my employer and applied again where my RCB got approved in 4 days. And i am hopping that i should get my residency within 3-4months time. Queensland is pretty fast in granting any regional sponsored visa's. Tell from my friends experience and the last time i got my CO allotted to me.

Ā 

To make your process fast when applying your RSMS, make sure you do your medical before lodging your visa. And you apply for all 3 stages RCB, Nomination and application on the same day, if you are confident enough. Hire a good migration agent and submit all the paper which are required for the granting of the visa.

Good news everyone!

Ā 

My nomination was approved! Now I'm just waiting on the visa to be approved.

Ā 

Updated time line:

Nomination and Visa Application Lodged: September 9

Nomination approved: December 23

Visa approval: ?

Ā 

That makes a wait of 3 months, 2 weeks and 1 day before hearing anything (for those of you wanting a wait estimate).

Ā 

By the way, I've read on the immigration website that they will be taking December 25, 26, 29 January 1 off for the holidays. So expect the process to be slightly delayed.

Ā 

Happy Holidays!

Hello Ozmaniac.

Am Shiffu. First of all Merry Christmas!!

Ā 

I have received my nomination on 6th this month. Applied for 187 on 11th. PCCs and all other documents were submitted with the application.

Medical has also been done on 18th. So from my side there is like nothing left. Do you have any roughly idea how long it will take.

Ā 

Many thanks

Shiffu.

quote_icon.png Originally Posted by wang viewpost-right.png

Hi Shy,I am in team2 in parramatta too,do u know exactly who is in charge of ur case? I only know in team 2,donot know who,and u?

Ā 

Ā 

Yes..i know my co. How u know that u in team2..?

Ā 

agent told me in team2,but said donot know who is the co! so how u knew who is ur co? which way?

Ā 

agent told me in team2,but said donot know who is the co! so how u knew who is ur co? which way?

Ā 

My co is theone requested additional required documents to my email..and mentioned as that person consider our application for processing...

congrats! We're on the same timeline but mine was processed in Melbourn, hope to hear good news too.

Ā 

Ā 

Good news everyone!

Ā 

My nomination was approved! Now I'm just waiting on the visa to be approved.

Ā 

Updated time line:

Nomination and Visa Application Lodged: September 9

Nomination approved: December 23

Visa approval: ?

Ā 

That makes a wait of 3 months, 2 weeks and 1 day before hearing anything (for those of you wanting a wait estimate).

Ā 

By the way, I've read on the immigration website that they will be taking December 25, 26, 29 January 1 off for the holidays. So expect the process to be slightly delayed.

Ā 

Happy Holidays!

Congratulations to everyone who has had their visa granted! Long process with good news at the end!

Ā 

Ive been using the forum to track everyone's progress and get some useful info for my application which has been really helpful.

I can't remember the exact dates for rcb advice but was sometime in July. Which was approved about 2 weeks later. My employer lodged the nomination on the 12th September and I lodged my application on the 23rd September.

Ā 

This is is going for the position of Equipment Hire Manager in the Darwin area. I have 5 years previous experience within the job, 20 months of which being for the sponsoring company. Applied with all documents that I think I needed attached before application including my medicare, and have attached UK and Australian police checks in November.

Ā 

Havent heard of anything yet but will keep you all informed of any updates I receive. Good luck to you all and happy holidays!

Congratulations to everyone who has had their visa granted! Long process with good news at the end!

Ā 

Ive been using the forum to track everyone's progress and get some useful info for my application which has been really helpful.

I can't remember the exact dates for rcb advice but was sometime in July. Which was approved about 2 weeks later. My employer lodged the nomination on the 12th September and I lodged my application on the 23rd September.

Ā 

This is is going for the position of Equipment Hire Manager in the Darwin area. I have 5 years previous experience within the job, 20 months of which being for the sponsoring company. Applied with all documents that I think I needed attached before application including my medicare, and have attached UK and Australian police checks in November.

Ā 

Havent heard of anything yet but will keep you all informed of any updates I receive. Good luck to you all and happy holidays!

Ā 

Ā 

Not medicare...medicals!