Ā 

RCB Lodged: 4th July

RCB Approved: 14th July

Business Nomination Lodged: 17th July

Visa Lodged: 21st August

Business Nomination Approved: 4th November

Visa Grant: ?????

Ā 

Anyone know what is the processing times for the visa to be approved after the nomination has been, I've seen some get it within a week and others months so abit confused and impatient lol!!

Ā 

Zena,

Ā 

Perhaps it takes longer because you didn't apply for your nomination and visa at the same time? Does anyone know if that makes a difference?

Just to share my timeline here

Ā 

RCB Lodged: 8th Aug

RCB Approved: 29th Aug

Business Nomination Lodged: 2nd Sep

Visa Lodged: 2nd Sep

Ā 

Sent an email to Victoria processing centre yesterday, received the automated reply saying "Please note that we are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications that were lodged in August 2014"

I applied my rcb nomination and visa at the same time as my visa was going to expire. Does it risky and since Christmas is coming . Is it going to delay the progressing time of my visa, I applied it on 27th of October by the way:cry:

U will get ur visa after Christmas because the waiting time is 3.5 months.

Hi Guys

Ā 

Ā 

I lodged my 187 RSMS application on Sept. in Perth

RCD lodged at the beginning of October and approved on 1th Nov.

Ā 

Ā 

Just wondering to know, how long it would take?

I've asked my agent, it's a decision ready case. I've submitted the police check and medical check once I started my 187 application.

Ā 

Ā 

Thx very much

Got my PR today... Yeheeyyyy... No Contact from C.O...Thank you everyone for sharing your timelines with me... I was getting depressed but here I am now.. Applied visa last 27th July 2014... Keep the FAITH burning and I'll bw praying for those who are still waiting... God bless you all..

my case is very complicated

i came to AUS in 2008,and didnt finished my course for some reasons

but now i have applied for my visa 187 on the basis of work experience and applied as a restaurant manager

any chance that ill be successful or anyone here have got a complicated case like me?

cheers

Congrats Xiety! Your anxiety is over. Lets pray for all who are still waiting!

Ā 

Got my PR today... Yeheeyyyy... No Contact from C.O...Thank you everyone for sharing your timelines with me... I was getting depressed but here I am now.. Applied visa last 27th July 2014... Keep the FAITH burning and I'll bw praying for those who are still waiting... God bless you all..

Ā 

Congrats...I also applied in July....still waiting

Ā 

Congratz xiety...njoy ..

Hi fullesky hope we get by next week..i applied on july 31.. Wat about you?

Ā 

Hi Shy, just hoping now.

I applied in the 1st week of July. CO asked for medicals, PCC and form 80 on 16/10/2014.

I lodged at Perth Office but visa being processed at Parramatta office.

Just hoping the waiting game is over before xmas.

congrats!

Ā 

Hi everybody,

I have found this forum for a while ago, but this is my first post as i was just waiting and waiting...

Here is my timeline, without the visa decision yet...

Apply for RCB: 10th or 11th of July

RCB approved on 14th of July

Apply for Business nomination and visa on 16th of July.

Business nomination approved on 10th of July.

And still waiting for the visa. I hope to get this year...

Hi everyone, been following this thread for a while and decided to join the team :)

Ā 

RCB, nomination and visa application lodged: 9 June 2014

RCB has been approved according to my MA (don't know when)

Further documents requested and submitted October 27 2014

Ā 

Nothing since. MA says they haven't even looked at my file yet..?

Low risk country, accommodation manager, lodged in QLD but apparently CO is in Melbourne

Ā 

I'm fairly sure I will soon lose the last bits of my sanity. Good luck everyone! :)