Searching for Carol P Cannon née Flynn

Guest The Pom Queen

Guest The Pom Queen

This isn't my post I was asked to share it with the members. If anyone does know this lady please don't share her details without asking for permission from her first. She may have good reasons as to why she doesn't want to be found. Please just pass on the message below

58f0713d9da40914f88b78b016d005ab.jpg

Ok here goes, my last attempt to find my Mum. I have tried everything I possibly can including telling my story to magazines and even applied for different TV shows only to be rejected. My one last resort is Social Media, but I cant do it on my own and really need your help. I just want to be able to pick up a phone and say "Hi Mum" which may sound trivial to some, but would truly mean the world to me. And my 4 gorgeous children have no idea what's happened to their grandma and would love to meet her,

Could I ask that you all please share my post. It really is the only hope I have left. Thank you from the bottom of my heart everyone. It means so very much to me

ALSO SEARCHING FOR MY TWIN HALF BROTHERS:

Birth names are BRADLEY GEORGE FLYNN

AND JOHN RAYMOND FLYNN

Born 1st March 1990

In Victoria Australia

Adopted by a couple who lived in rural Victoria

EDIT:

Have spoken to surviving members of carols family and no one has seen her for longer than we have and have no clue where she is either

Have seen the posts on ancestry from her sister

EDIT:

Have applied to Tv shows (long lost family etc) they don't want to know about it

I can also be contacted at clairacannon@y7mail.com

Sent using Poms in Oz mobile app

This came through on my FB timeline from friends in the UK a few months ago.   At the time it made me realise how lucky most of us are that we know/knew our parents and our "roots".   It also made me realise how powerful social media can be as this message for help is constantly moving around the internet and could conceivably solve the mystery, if in fact the subject person wishes to be found.