ANMAC professioal reffrnc

P.kaur

Hi everyone its been more than 3 monts i could not satisfy ANMAC with my professional refrence please can anyone tell me whats lacking in these letyers how they are not matching with ANMAC templet. M on student visa and its expiring soon i really need help to solve this... Please can anyone wright for me or help me... To rephrase or modify these lettels. Previously ANMAC reject  my letyers because of identical lines with other letters... Its tooo much ples..

IMG-20170927-WA0004.jpg

IMG-20170927-WA0007.jpg

Edited by P.kaur
Forgot

First thing that jumps out to me there is no reference to the ANSCO code for which you are applying for a skills assessment for. Also the detail in duties is very vauge. You need to look at the job description for the specific ansco code you are applying under and illustrate you have performed those roles to a competent level. The narrative is written more as a general reference of character and not a professional reference of skills and ability.

Hope this helps

steve

• Like 1

1. Also, the person who did your reference needs to be a registered nurse/midwife.This should be clearly stated on the reference.

2. You need to include professional development courses or training you have done so far e.g. First Aid practical training on xxx date for xx hours...manual handling e-learning xx hours...I got a letter from my hospital's professional development team as evidence

Edited by PsychNurse
More information

• 5 years later...