Prospective Marriage Visa with 2 dependents

Jo87

Hello everyone! I just wanna ask question about pmv application or applicants already received their golden email. I have 2 dependents age 9 and 11 ( from previous relationship ) on my pmv application and im waiting now for almost 8 months. I wanna hear experienced from someone who had the same situation like mine but already been granted. How many months you guys waited? BTW im from Philippines( high risk ).Hope to hear someone from this forum. Thanks

Edited by snifter
shrunk font size

• 2 weeks later...

Here are the essential criteria for removing a child:

The Minister is satisfied of 1 of the following:

(a)  the law of the applicant’s home country permits the removal of the applicant;

(b)  each person who can lawfully determine where the applicant is to live consents to the grant of the visa;

(c)  the grant of the visa would be consistent with any Australian child order in force in relation to the applicant.

The Minister is satisfied that there is no compelling reason to believe that the grant of the visa would not be in the best interests of the applicant.

The Minister is satisfied that there is no compelling reason to believe that the grant of the visa would not be in the best interests of the applicant.

****************************************************************************************************************************************************

Special conditions apply in some Philippine cases.

Where the welfare of children is involved, it is not the best strategy to DIY and then seek advice on a public forum.