Warrandyte social

Has anyone else changed their lifestyle recently? I have started to work just two days a week and would like to see if anyone else has done the same. Would love to get together with others in the Warrandyte (melb) area who are slowing down a little but still like to have fun. Trying to change lifestyle to see if this helps to feel more settled in OZ, by the way been here 30 years. Have been very settled at times but been unsettled last few years.

Guest The Pom Queen
On 10/09/2017 at 08:10, Scousers1 said:

Has anyone else changed their lifestyle recently? I have started to work just two days a week and would like to see if anyone else has done the same. Would love to get together with others in the Warrandyte (melb) area who are slowing down a little but still like to have fun. Trying to change lifestyle to see if this helps to feel more settled in OZ, by the way been here 30 years. Have been very settled at times but been unsettled last few years.

I think as we get older we start to reminisce the old days and maybe this unsettles us.

Are there any social groups you could join.