Evidence of skilled work experience

zs123456

That sounds like it should cover the requirement. I submitted P60's, a letter from a previous employer confirming my dates of employment there, a job description to highlight the skills used. I think as long as you have some evidence for each job that covers the 10 year period and something that indicates what your role was there to prove it was a skilled job you will be fine. If you contact previous employers HR department they should be able to provide a job description. Or you could write a list of the skills used and ask a previous employer to endorse it for you.

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz

That sounds like it should cover the requirement. I submitted P60's, a letter from a previous employer confirming my dates of employment there, a job description to highlight the skills used. I think as long as you have some evidence for each job that covers the 10 year period and something that indicates what your role was there to prove it was a skilled job you will be fine. If you contact previous employers HR department they should be able to provide a job description. Or you could write a list of the skills used and ask a previous employer to endorse it for you.

Thank you, I have job descriptions also so I will add these.

I probably went a bit OB, but I included: skills assessment, statement of work from employer, payslips, P60, and copies of academic articles, conference proceedings, and patents that I am a named author/inventor. I was applying as R&D Manager so wanted to demonstrate verifiable activity in R&D. My reasoning was if I could include evidence that could be independently verified (the publications)/hard to fake, then the process would be much easier.