Focal Epilepsy with good development and prognosis

Mom on 457

Hi.   Has anyone experienced processing a family member, a child,  who has had one mild twitching with unknown cause once but has now been seizure free for 2 years with medications tapering already?  

Can anyone enlighten me as to the outcomes anyone has had for a child's visa approval and approval for residency in the future?  

Thanks so much. 

Hi, I have epilepsy and I got a PR visa, they didn't even question it, so I'm sure you will have no problem with your child. I really researched this an apparently they are looking for more serious conditions. Don't get me wrong epilepsy is serious to us but it can be controlled with meds so they are ok with this. 

Just on a side note, epilepsy meds are not cheap here so just a heads up with that. Also, there's lots of support groups here if you need any help etc. 

• Thanks 1

I just did all the paperwork myself. I did loads of research before hand of all the info I needed so felt confident to do it myself. Getting the right paperwork together is crucial! If you don't feel confident then I'd get an agent to help you. Lots of people on here will be able to recommend agents on here.