my health declaration system error?

FKS

Hi 

Has anyone managed to use the E-medicals my health declarations site in the last 10 days or so. We have been trying to fill in the online forms so that we can get a HAP ID and book our medical for about 10 days and the system hasn't been working. We've spoken to immigration who were completely unable to help or tell us when the problem would be fixed and there is nothing we can do to progress things without the HAP ID to book our medicals, which we wanted to do before lodging our Visa application on 31.8.17. 

Also, does anyone know how long it takes to get an appointment (for a family) once you have a HAP ID. We are in Sydney. 

Thanks for any help! 

FI 

22 hours ago, FKS said:

Hi 

Has anyone managed to use the E-medicals my health declarations site in the last 10 days or so. We have been trying to fill in the online forms so that we can get a HAP ID and book our medical for about 10 days and the system hasn't been working. We've spoken to immigration who were completely unable to help or tell us when the problem would be fixed and there is nothing we can do to progress things without the HAP ID to book our medicals, which we wanted to do before lodging our Visa application on 31.8.17. 

Also, does anyone know how long it takes to get an appointment (for a family) once you have a HAP ID. We are in Sydney. 

Thanks for any help! 

FI 

We booked ours about a week ago (2 adults and 1 child) and got our appointment the next day. There were a lot of appointment options for the next 4 days when we looked 

On 11/08/2017 at 13:02, sk1221 said:

We booked ours about a week ago (2 adults and 1 child) and got our appointment the next day. There were a lot of appointment options for the next 4 days when we looked 

Thanks, that's encouraging. The problem is with the immigration E-medicals site. Good to know that we should be able to get an appointment with BUPA quite quickly once they do eventually fix the site! 

On 11/08/2017 at 13:43, VERYSTORMY said:

I would not do your medical until requested. There are a lot of big delays in processing at the moment and it wont speed up the process.

Thanks, that's interesting, we have been advised by our MA that it would be a good idea to do them in advance, as if the CO picks up the file with everything ready it is likely to be faster. Are you suggesting we don't as the medicals might expire before the visa is processed? We're applying for transition 186 visa (job at senior level in a uni which we've been told are going through quite quickly at the moment). 

11 hours ago, FKS said:

Thanks, that's encouraging. The problem is with the immigration E-medicals site. Good to know that we should be able to get an appointment with BUPA quite quickly once they do eventually fix the site! 

Keep trying :) I went in and out a few times before it worked