Ideas on how to send one large moving box back to UK

We are moving back to the UK and have booked a large move cube for our belongings. I am looking at shipping one large packing box via airfreight with the personal belongings for my son. He has jumper thing he loves to bounce in and it's an absolute lifesaver when I need to get stuff round the house. I've had a look into buying this again in the uk and it's pretty expensive. I'm thinking of shipping it in a large box and also taking some more of his toys back as the cube won't arrive for three months. Can anyone recommend a cheap company that can ship just one box? Seven seas have a two box minimum and it's $1,500 which is pricy. Any recommendations and costs that you might know of would be muchly appreciated!

Sent using Poms in Oz mobile app

Any excess baggage company will probably carry it for you. Shop around and see what prices and reviews come back. 

It could be the cost of shipping it will be about the same or perhaps only a little less than buying it new over there. If so I'd buy once there and save the hassle of shipping if it were me. If its a lot cheaper, then ship.