Help with information request for self employed people please.

Hi all. We have completed all checks, (medical, police, skills assessment etc), and have submitted all the info to immigration. We have heard back today, for the 2nd time, that they require more evidence of my OH being self employed. We have sent all tax returns he has, letters from people he has sub contracted out to, letters from customers and invoices showing his hours of labour! He is a panel beater who has had his own business for the past 4-5 years, has no employees and is a sole trader. We are really struggling with what else they can want and what we can send them. Has anyone else been in a similar position when applying for 190 visas and if so what did you do to satisfy immigration?? I'm sorry for the long post and thank you if you have read this far!! Any help greatfully received! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz

What about bank statements highlighting payments in to your husband for work? Could that help support? Sorry I can't really help, that's a super tricky one, hopefully someone has some advice for you

Yeh hopefully that will suffice!! He's going to do that and contact HMRC for full in depth self assessment reports and hope that will do! Thanks for the reply and yes I hope someone else can advise too!! Xxx

Hi all. We have completed all checks, (medical, police, skills assessment etc), and have submitted all the info to immigration. We have heard back today, for the 2nd time, that they require more evidence of my OH being self employed. We have sent all tax returns he has, letters from people he has sub contracted out to, letters from customers and invoices showing his hours of labour! He is a panel beater who has had his own business for the past 4-5 years, has no employees and is a sole trader. We are really struggling with what else they can want and what we can send them. Has anyone else been in a similar position when applying for 190 visas and if so what did you do to satisfy immigration?? I'm sorry for the long post and thank you if you have read this far!! Any help greatfully received! Xxx