Relationship Details...

KLeanne

Hi All,

I've just got to page 18/27 on the Partner visa application form, and now it's about financial aspects, Nature of household etc..just wondering how much people actually wrote?? It says 2000 characters per section, and I guess the more the better, but I don't think I have that much to write, if I'm just writing about the facts! Also, how do I get hold of the forms that friends and family need to fill out? Thank you, any help/advice on this part is very much appreciated.

Sent using Poms in Oz mobile app

2000 characters is a maximum I would think. Writing less shouldn't matter as long as the evidence is solid. That said, 2000 characters go pretty quickly!

We had covered those points in our personal statements so we just said, "see statement" on the form. Hope that's okay, but I've read some people were doing the same.

You can download the witness form (form 888) on the DIBP website (https://www.border.gov.au/ but just Google form 888 and you'll be directed to it).

Good luck :)

Thank you, fantastic! Yes I see your point, I'm only writing in there what I'd be writing in my statement really. I'm just basically writing paragraphs about our relationship, what we do, how we shared household, childcare and financial costs, and I hope that's sufficient, but then I don't want to ramble on and then they read it and it's not right! Thanks, will search that form! [emoji5]

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz

Archived