Refusel of 187

Hi, I have a query that i need to clarify, Actually I applied for RSMS visa187 about seventh months ago and got my nomination refused couple of days ago. Now my employer don't want to appeal it and I have been given time till 24/05/2017 to withdraw my visa application or it will automatically refused after that date. I am wondering if I am eligible to apply for student visa or not, because I am on Bridging A right now. Furthermore I was on 485 visa before my bridging visa till 17/12/2016. My occupation is Electrical Draftsperson I am not sure what to do can you give me any suggestion Please.

They just said unfavourable information from my company and I don't know the exact reason because my MA don't want to share the reasons because she said it's confidential she forward that resonns to my employer, but my employer also didn't tell me the reasons just said the immi are strict now 

I think you need to speak with a migration agent to see if there are any other options available to you.  If your 485 has already expired, you would normally have 28 days from the date you withdraw your 187 application (or it's refused) to leave Australia.  There are often limits on what visas you may be able to apply for while holding a bridging visa, but a migration agent would be able to review this with you.

Archived