Can't login to vetassess to see result letter

justme

Hi All

Vetassess are currently not processing new applications for skills assessments, which is understandable given the recent changes with the 457 visa. However, it doesn't seem possible to login to track current applications either. This morning I received an e-mail from Vetassess to say that my case is completed and my result letter is available in my account, but I can't login to the online system because the only way to login seems to be via pressing the 'login' button, which then takes you to the page where you have to click 'i'm ready to apply', which then obviously doesn't allow you to login. 

Does anyone have a link for some other way to login to view current applications, or do you think the whole system is just shut down? Sooooo frustrating to know my result letter is in there and I can't get to it!  I've e-mailed them to ask, but their offices are probably closed until next week now ...

Thanks in advance!

There is no way to login in full stop but I don't think logging on makes a difference to what your email will say. Its all in the letter and not online. My skills are still being looked at currently. All the skills that haven't been removed from either list now have additional limitations/exclusions which they will need to consider.  This means they will most likely be reassessing those that have already been submitted against the skill exclusions. Lets hope you get the answer you want in the letter. No doubt there will be a rush on the assessment bodies with the recent news.

Thanks for your responses. The results letter IS online Jimmynut - they don't attach it to the e-mail they send. The e-mail only says to login to view your PDF letter - they don't tell you the result by either e-mail or phone. The only way I can see the result letter is to login to the online portal, which it seems is not possible until the system re-opens for applications on Wednesday (just noticed this on the website). As you say, Richard, I will now just need to be patient and wait until Wednesday to see the outcome of my application. Hope it's positive. 

My profession is still on the SOL (or the MLTSSL as they are now calling it) and doesn't have a caveat attached. I'll be applying for a 189 visa so hopefully won't be affected by the current changes. Also, my case was only completed by Vetassess today, 21st April, so should hopefully have taken the new legislation into consideration you would think?

Good luck everyone else in similar situation.