190 NSW

Vibhor

Hello everyone.... I have recently updated my Eoi with 70+5 points with superior English points included.... In the occupation list of Accountant general and management accountant.... I have been waiting or my invitation as my visa is going to expire on 25 May... m really worried please help..!!! 

Guest The Pom Queen

I can't help because I'm not an agent but hopefully someone will come along soon. Try not to worry. Good luck

• 4 weeks later...
Hello everyone.... I have recently updated my Eoi with 70+5 points with superior English points included.... In the occupation list of Accountant general and management accountant.... I have been waiting or my invitation as my visa is going to expire on 25 May... m really worried please help..!!! 

U should definitely go ahead and apply for another visa if u have not recievwd yout eoi till date.

Sent using Poms in Oz mobile app

On 4/19/2017 at 13:17, Vibhor said:

The points requirement for Accountant is changing all the time between 70 to 80 points and as such it is unpredictable at the moment. As the next invitation round is on 24 May you should look at other visa options to be safe.

On 4/19/2017 at 04:17, Vibhor said:

Unfortunately, even if you get an invite before the 25th May, I'm afraid you will still need a few months to wait to have your visa granted. 

Archived