Citizenship timeline for year 2016-2017

Komalami

Hi all after long wait I got my citizenship test date in June 2017 but I is there any change I can make it little early because I have holiday plan in June end so no idea what to do 

I called Immi and told them that I can go anywhere for test but they said if I live in Vic the only place I can give test is ViC no where else 

plz give me some suggestions 

12 hours ago, Komalami said:

Hi all after long wait I got my citizenship test date in June 2017 but I is there any change I can make it little early because I have holiday plan in June end so no idea what to do 

I called Immi and told them that I can go anywhere for test but they said if I live in Vic the only place I can give test is ViC no where else 

Melbourne applicants have the option to change test dates via online system (they provide link in the appointment email). But if you are not from Melbourne then unfortunately you'll have to try changing dates via call center only, this can be painful (long waiting ques etc.)

Btw, there is another thread regarding Citizenship timelines, you can see lots of details there

19 hours ago, Komalami said:

I suggest you call them and ask for a date after you return from your holiday

Archived