Renting in Melbourne

Guest ddwild

Guest ddwild

Hi

I have just started all the visa process and just wanted to know!!!

If me, my hubby and daughter who is 12 come over altogether, is it possible to arrange a rented property from the UK ready for when we come over or would you advise for my hubby (or me) to come over first alone to sort it out before the rest of us come over???

No doubt another silly question!

Any points of view, comments and ideas would be most welcome!

Thanks in advance!

Di :notworthy:

Guest The Pom Queen

Hi Di

You could organise short term holiday accommodation but not a 12 month rental unless you were here to view it or you could get someone you trusted to view on your behalf. Maybe it would be best to come on a reccie and view the suburbs first and see what areas you like, then just before you come over to live you can see what property is available for rent on a site like realestate.

Guest big30

hi di, have just started visa process to. and have been thinking the same thing as you! we were told an immigration agency can help you with everything from schools to renting a house but charge a fortune. we will try and do it without help from them, have been told that if you get the visa, this will all be explained and the australian embassy will help with accomodation.

Archived