Are accountants with 70 points being offered EOI & help with points please!

laevans

Congrats @laevans its very real now isn't it! Although by the sounds of it the next part is the most stressful :S But at least there is now an element of certainty about it all.

@Uroosa you are so close - the 70 point cut off is currently 24th October 2016 (taken from the last time one was invited back in March). Fingers crossed most 75 pointers will be cleared this time and 70 pointers will start getting a look in in a couple of rounds time :)

Do I need to wait to hear back from the CPA on my work experience before submitting my EOI?  I have a positive skills assessment for my qualifications and the EOI doesn't appear to need any confirmation that the work experience has been assessed.

I'm hoping to apply with 75+5 for a 190.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone!

My hubby Jitin submitted EoI with 70 points in March 2017 for 189 visa. However seeing the last months trends, I doubt we could ever get an invite though we had long cherished dreams of moving to and working and living in Australia..... 

Can we apply for 190 too? what states accepting EOI from accountants outside Australia? Please share some information around this so that we can submit application for 190 too.

Thanks.

On 9/11/2017 at 19:02, Anamika said:

Hi everyone!

My hubby Jitin submitted EoI with 70 points in March 2017 for 189 visa. However seeing the last months trends, I doubt we could ever get an invite though we had long cherished dreams of moving to and working and living in Australia..... 

Can we apply for 190 too? what states accepting EOI from accountants outside Australia? Please share some information around this so that we can submit application for 190 too.

Thanks.

Hey Anamika, 

Well I guess NSW is accepting EOIs at this point of time.. Not sure if the invites are bring sent out. You may take help from some MARA registered agent regarding estimation of invite.. But I'm sure that NSW is accepting EOIs for 190

• 3 months later...
On 08/08/2017 at 18:56, RavenBlue said:

Congrats @laevans its very real now isn't it! Although by the sounds of it the next part is the most stressful :S But at least there is now an element of certainty about it all.

@Uroosa you are so close - the 70 point cut off is currently 24th October 2016 (taken from the last time one was invited back in March). Fingers crossed most 75 pointers will be cleared this time and 70 pointers will start getting a look in in a couple of rounds time :)

We just got our VISASSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! I can’t believe it!!! Can’t stop crying xxxxx 

4 hours ago, Stayorgo said:

Congratulations laevans! Fantastic news!! 

Did you go down the 190 route rather than 189?

Thanks so much!! We went down the 189 route and it was pretty plane sailing we found once we got everything submitted and together. We were in the queue for the 190 for a while but didn’t see any movement with invites so we withdrew and stuck with 189! X 

• 2 weeks later...