Help! Change of Circumstances form (1022) & passport details form (929)

woody123

Hi guys,

I really need some help with these forms if possible please.

Basically I need to change my name on my visa as we got married after it was granted. I have form 1022 but not sure how to fill first page as it asks for 'your details' and then on the second page it asks for details of other applicants included on the application. My Husband is the main applicant so am I right in thinking his details go on page 1 and then mine on page 2 with the changes in circumstances? Its not very clear at all and I just need to know I'm doing it right.

Also I need to do form 929 for my new passport and it asks to send certified copies of Bio-data page from previous and new passport. Can this be certified by a friend or does it have to be a professional? Is it just a case of them writing on the copy that they certify who I am? It doesn't state any info on the form, its very vague.

Would really appreciate any advice.

Thanks so much as always

Woody:unsure:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

i recently had to renew my passport and the certified copy of the bio data page was done by a high street solicitor. So, it has to be done by a professional. Sadly they usually charge a fee for this but it is very simple.

Hope it helps.

Nita

Archived