Advice for Dependent child 143 marriage plan

matrixhill25

Hi guys. Theres a matter I would like to seek advices please. I have been granted 143 visa as a dependent child last 2 months. However, me and my girl friend unexpectedly found that she just got pregnant. I just wonder what i should do now as my agent advised when we got granted that I only should get married when I received my citizenship. My girlfriend is currently in Australia in student visa for another 2 years.

• 1 month later...
Hi guys. Theres a matter I would like to seek advices please. I have been granted 143 visa as a dependent child last 2 months. However, me and my girl friend unexpectedly found that she just got pregnant. I just wonder what i should do now as my agent advised when we got granted that I only should get married when I received my citizenship. My girlfriend is currently in Australia in student visa for another 2 years.

Hopefully this is a very new relationship and a very quick pregnancy as I think in order to count as a dependent you should not be in a relationship. Therefore if you were in that relationship when the visa was granted you might have a big problem.

I'd get professional advice, asap.

Archived