8-9 year old looking for friends

Guest birda

Guest Travis7
heey yall

im james im 13 and moving to melbourne is it good there

c yall

james =]

hiy james please speak english I am travis I am 7 I do tie.kwon.do.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adamsfamily
Hi Jess

I really worried about going, we are moving to perth.

from ellie aged 9

Hello ellie,

i will get my daughter Zoe to contact you later as we are also moving to Perth beginning of March next year. Zoe is 9 and really looking forward to going but would really love to get in contact with some girls around her own age to speak to and make friends with before she gets there. You will be fine sweetheart, children make friends a lot easier than grown ups do!

Adams Family - Sidcup in Kent

(hoping to settle in Carramar or surrounding areas)

Guest Dionne and Rickie

Hi Reece i have a little boy called Thomas who is also 9 and his 6 year old stupid sister called Maisie lol he is away on a school trip at the moment but i thought i would say hello for him as we are also off to SYDNEY but not untill next year!:wacko:

Maybe you could tell him what its like over there.xx

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BrittanySydney
Hi there

I will be your friend. My name is Reece and I am 8 but am 9 in two weeks. I am hoping to move to Sydney. Where are you moving to. Whats your name?

Reece

Hi Reece,

I am moving to Sydney soon too. about around dee why or curl curl. but i am ten near end of december:sad:

Guest bbbinks
hi im bethany, anyone want to chat, bethany from leeds:yes:

hi every one I just found out this morning my dad has past his test for oz:laugh:lol

YIPPEE IM GLAD THATS OVER

hi everyone,

sory i have not been awnsering all your quistions i have been realy busy you know what its like.We have had to put our move on hold we did not have anything organised. We are going back out for a holidays on december 7 2009 . It is now 19/11/08. plus just for Morgan we are going to Samford.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jazzy13

hi im jasmine

and im 9 (will be 10 when we move)we are moving to perth next year in august i just wanna make a few friends before i move so i have people to talk to. :laugh:

Guest The Bee Family

Hi,

I'm Bethany, I am 9 years old and moving to Brisbane next year.

I can't wait to move there, but I am going to miss my family and friends.

I have a little brother called James, he will be 2 in March.

I wonder what the schools are like over in Australia.

Bethany :v_SPIN:

xx

Guest Sophia-Lily

Hey birda my name is Sophia and i am 11 years old:eek:. i am moving to Aussie on 31st December 2008.

I am going to Rockingham/Secret Harbour Perth.

I really dont want to go as it means leaving friends of 5 years. And i am going to miss family. and i have just got a new boyfriend so it is really sad.:cry:

Write back soon

Love

Sophiax

Guest x-GKD-x

Hiyya Aimee,,

I will be your friend my name is Georgia and im a 11 years old!

im in the same postion as you really a bit scared,nervous and then happy and excited! when are you movingg ?? i am moving in january.

Byee Georgia,,, xx

Guest itskaren
hello my name is sam and i am billys brother same with me i need some new freinds, i am 9 and nearly 10.

HI boys! I will get my boys to come on here today. In the meantime, I have a 10 year old (nearly 11) and 8 year old. We have been in Melbourne for just over a year now. We live just by Lilydale.:emoticon-signxmas:

Guest itskaren
hey my mum emailed you just came on wanna talk if your up

HI there!

Sorry think we must have been on at different times. I'll get my boys Elliott and Harry to log on.

Guest SHEILA 1984

Hi I have 4 children aged boys age 11, 9 and 4 and a girl aged 8 in february. We are moving to Brisbane at Easter and I feel sure they could do with meeting new friends too. We live in New Zealand at the moment but are really looking forward to seeing alot more sunshine. Hope all goes well for you and your family =)

SHEILA (Sarah, Huw, Eve, Iwan, Lee & Aled) originally from Oxfordshire & Swansea!

• 9 months later...

Archived