Invitation for 189 Visa

Hi everyone,

I had submitted my EOI in Feb 2016 with 65 points for the 189 visa as an accountant.

In Nov 2016, I have increased my points to 70 after having a year of Australian work experience assessed.

I have also applied for the 190 NSW nomination which I have already received and applied for but I have not heard from them yet.

When can I expect an invitation for the 189 visa?

• 5 months later...
Hi everyone,

I had submitted my EOI in Feb 2016 with 65 points for the 189 visa as an accountant.

In Nov 2016, I have increased my points to 70 after having a year of Australian work experience assessed.

I have also applied for the 190 NSW nomination which I have already received and applied for but I have not heard from them yet.

Did u get the state invitation?

Sent using Poms in Oz mobile app

• 1 year later...
On 09/12/2016 at 11:54, Rohitmalhotracpa said:

Hi everyone,

How long did it take you to get your invite for 190 NSW?