Starting out - HELP?!!!!?!?!?

Guest Bif

Hello I am 29 and looking to emigrate to Oz with my wife, we have just started to look into places we would be interested in and Frankston, Victoria is currently high on the list. any one who could offer advice on this area it would be greatly appreciated.

I am qualified as a Training Officer, but looking at a lot of the forums around I see most advice are for Builders, Joiners....etc.. which is making me think I will find a job would be ni-on impossible to find. Is there any recruitment company in this field of work that anyone knows of?

We are looking to bring over our dog & my mother-in-law (notice the order) so again looking for advice on quarantine for the mother-in-law and family visa for the dog (sorry wrong way round)....lol.... :twisted:

HEEEEEEEELPPPPP! - Thanks in advance!

Bif!

Hi Bif

Welcome to poms in oz we are a friendly bunch on here and happy to answers questions.

But on this occassion I cant help you but i'm sure someone will be along soon to help.

Best wishes

Kaye :)

Hello I am 29 and looking to emigrate to Oz with my wife, we have just started to look into places we would be interested in and Frankston, Victoria is currently high on the list. any one who could offer advice on this area it would be greatly appreciated.

I am qualified as a Training Officer, but looking at a lot of the forums around I see most advice are for Builders, Joiners....etc.. which is making me think I will find a job would be ni-on impossible to find. Is there any recruitment company in this field of work that anyone knows of?

We are looking to bring over our dog & my mother-in-law (notice the order) so again looking for advice on quarantine for the mother-in-law and family visa for the dog (sorry wrong way round)....lol.... :twisted:

Hi Bif, hubby was over in May and went to Frankston, he quite liked it, but was told to avoid certain areas, north Frankston was one as it is a bit rough, cars parked across the lawn and the gardens were all churned up. Overall hubby preferred Narre Warren, try http://www.realestate.com.au the house prices tend to give you a clue. Also try http://www.visitvictoria.com.au I think... as it shows plenty of photos of all the different suburbs. Hope this helps....Lol x

Thanks LOL for the hasty response. I appreciate the feedback on Frankston, I will need to be a little careful when looking at where I lay my roots......

Any idea on the recruitment side of things anyone? still not sure anyone is specifically dealing with this out there.

As for the Dog / IN-LAW....Also in need of advice?

Archived