'View health assessment' on immi account

SiameseCat

My ‘View health assessment’ is now displaying the following:

• Examinations ready for assessment – no action required

The required health examinations have been completed and submitted by the panel clinic to the department. This person's case will be processed or referred to the department's migration medical services provider, Bupa Medical Visa Services, for further assessment.

Can anyone advise on how long the department typically takes to process a medical case once it’s been submitted? The examining doctor on the day said I was a grade A case and I’m assuming the remaining tests came back normal as the clinic didn’t contact me.. or is there a way to validate this?

Does the ‘View health assessment’ display change to something like ‘complete’ once it’s been processed? How will I know when the department has processed my case?

Edited by SiameseCat
  • Like 1

Hi SiameseCat,

I was told it would take 5 working days after the medical exam. The finalised (=all done) message will be:

[h=3]Health clearance provided – no action required

[/h]All health examinations required for the specified visa subclass have been finalised. Once this person lodges a visa application, additional health examinations may be requested where circumstances have changed or additional information is provided to the case officer.

• Like 1

Thanks for the replies. I had my medical completed on the 15th but the clinic submitted my results on the 18th because I was told the blood tests would take a few days to come back. So it's already been a few days waiting for me but not really because of any delays.

I'm hoping that everything can be finalised on Monday given I was considered a gradeA case:smile: