Aphra do they keep documents on file.

Charl1974

I was granted AHPRA in 2014 and needed to present in the office in Perth. I had a job lined up and flew out with my 2 daughters. My son wasn't ready so stayed behind with his dad. I was due to start work in 2 weeks.

Whilst there I struggled to find acc as I needed to commit to 12 months for schools. But was unsure about the family situation. My oldest daughter was wanting to return and it all got too much and I returned to uk after 11 days in hotel.

I am wanting to try again with my daughter when she leaves school. Just need to apply for AHPRA again and wondered if they keep any files or I would have to get them all certified and sent again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sadly I don't believe they will.

My first eligibility email expired while I was still organising moving to Australia. I was told I had to reapply from the start with all the same procedure of notorised certificates etc.

For me the second application took even longer as they said things had changed and I had to provide more information on my English degree course, i.e. The modules covered.

I hope your experience is soeedier than mine was!

Good luck :)

Thank you Ali and Deb, AHPRA say I need to re apply. Just hoped my documents were on file then I didn't have get them all certified again. Oh well I'll have to jump through the hoops again. They don't make it easy [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've just finally done the last step.

On presenting at Ahpra I waited 40 mins for the lady on reception to then call me to take my documents and photocopy them... about 2 Hours later I'm properly accepted via email. Such a long process... I had a job offer as they request, but the timing of this must be a challenge to everyone. I was also asked to bring a copy of the email that they had sent to me and my boarding pass to show I'd arrived in the country ?? Along with proof of address and passport.

I almost expected them them to require a hair strand for DNA checks too

Anyway I feel I've achieved something. Radiation licence next.

I've just finally done the last step.

On presenting at Ahpra I waited 40 mins for the lady on reception to then call me to take my documents and photocopy them... about 2 Hours later I'm properly accepted via email. Such a long process... I had a job offer as they request, but the timing of this must be a challenge to everyone. I was also asked to bring a copy of the email that they had sent to me and my boarding pass to show I'd arrived in the country ?? Along with proof of address and passport.

I almost expected them them to require a hair strand for DNA checks too

Anyway I feel I've achieved something. Radiation licence next.

I would have thought that you standing in front of them was proof enough Deb that you'd arrived in the country lol

Archived