Case Officer Mixed Things Up

Californiadude

So I got a CO allocated 2 days ago and she requested additional documents. The issue is that she mixed up the documents request between my wife and 10-month baby.

So for my baby she has asked:

- PCC

- Form 80

- Health Exam

- Marriage Certificate

- Evidence of Name Change

And on the next page she has asked the documents typical to ask for a baby: simple Medical Exam

I've emailed them to make the amendment on the document and resend it, and the email was sent to gsm.allocated@border.gov.au, since the CO designated that as the contact email.

2 questions:

- Is it even something to bother about, and the mixup won't cause any confusion when the documents are uploaded?

- When I send the documents, should I just upload them into the IMMI Account or should I email them at that email address.

Thanks a million,

Sam.

Q:2 questions: - Is it even something to bother about, and the mixup won't cause any confusion when the documents are uploaded?

A: I don't think so, just upload all documents been requested and waiting for the outcome.

Q: - When I send the documents, should I just upload them into the IMMI Account or should I email them at that email address.

A: Basically upload will be enough, and preferred, some people doing both, we been told it not necessary, and may create extra work for COs.

So I got a CO allocated 2 days ago and she requested additional documents. The issue is that she mixed up the documents request between my wife and 10-month baby.

So for my baby she has asked:

- PCC

- Form 80

- Health Exam

- Marriage Certificate

- Evidence of Name Change

And on the next page she has asked the documents typical to ask for a baby: simple Medical Exam

I've emailed them to make the amendment on the document and resend it, and the email was sent to gsm.allocated@border.gov.au, since the CO designated that as the contact email.

2 questions:

- Is it even something to bother about, and the mixup won't cause any confusion when the documents are uploaded?

- When I send the documents, should I just upload them into the IMMI Account or should I email them at that email address.

Thanks a million,

Sam.

Q:2 questions: - Is it even something to bother about, and the mixup won't cause any confusion when the documents are uploaded?

A: I don't think so, just upload all documents been requested and waiting for the outcome.

Q: - When I send the documents, should I just upload them into the IMMI Account or should I email them at that email address.

A: Basically upload will be enough, and preferred, some people doing both, we been told it not necessary, and may create extra work for COs.

Thank you for your time and guidance Sir. I appreciate it.