489 Family sponsor migration

SOMU AUS

Hi to All ,

I am planning to proceed for 489 family sponsor visa for Victoria. Can anyone suggest me what could be the processing time ? Can anyone inform me who have processed recently with the same way.

Or any other information for applying in victoria ??

I am new here and asking for your help.

Thanks in advance. :smile::smile::smile:

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. And sorry for my poor english.

I mean, I want to apply for 489 by family sponsor. My aunt lives in melbourne. So I am planning to apply beginning of next year.

so can anyboy tell me, how long can it take ?? also what is the latest about 489 family sponsor visa. Is there anything new !!

Thanks a lot

[h=3]Hi,

Its not just family sponsored, You still need an occupation on the SOL. See below:

Requirements[/h]Visa Summary Requirements

Invited Pathway

You might be eligible to apply for this visa if invited. When we sent your letter of invitation, you must also have:

• been nominated by an Australian State or Territory government agency or sponsored by an eligible relative living in a designated area
  • nominated an occupation that is on the relevant skilled occupations list
  • a suitable skills assessment for that occupation
  • not yet turned 50 years of age
  • achieved the score specified in your letter of invitation based on the factors in the points test
  • at least competent English

Hi, Cheese and pickle,

Yes My occupation is in SOL list and I wanna proceed for sponsored by an eligible relative living in a designated area. So anyone please give me an idea for processing time for that patway. Just want to have an idea for the time frame.

Thanks a lot.