Administration Appeal Tribunal Experience

theuniverse

Hi Guys,

I am back on this forum after a while. Just want to check if anyone has had any experience with Administration Appeal Tribunal, when they request you to come for a hearing. Basically I filed for the MRT review myself for my brother who’s visitor visa was rejected because there was a different in the photo of passport and what he supplied on the visa form (the photo was few year old as he put some weight).I think pretty straight forward. I am not sure how the environment is inside the room, no looking for some response

Do you guys think I will be better for hiring a lawyer or can I run the case by myself, any response would be highly appreciated

Hi Guys,

I am back on this forum after a while. Just want to check if anyone has had any experience with Administration Appeal Tribunal, when they request you to come for a hearing. Basically I filed for the MRT review myself for my brother who’s visitor visa was rejected because there was a different in the photo of passport and what he supplied on the visa form (the photo was few year old as he put some weight).I think pretty straight forward. I am not sure how the environment is inside the room, no looking for some response

Do you guys think I will be better for hiring a lawyer or can I run the case by myself, any response would be highly appreciated

In the circumstances you have described, it is likely that a registered migration agent would be able to advise you how to prepare a case that has prospects of being decided favourably 'on the papers' without attendance at a hearing being needed. It might have been better, faster and much less costly to have lodged another visa application?