AHPRA deadline nearing...

Larad86

Just wondered if anyone had a similar experience. I started this long process of moving over a year ago. The thing I thought tthat would take the longest was applying the AHPRA so it was where I started first. I received a registration in principle in January 2016 and I requested the 12 month extension in which to present myself to complete the registration. Unfortunately everything

else has taken longer that I anticipated and I only got our visa application submitted in August I did think that it should be sufficient time and would hopefully expect a grant by November at the very latest but I think I may have underestimated that and I'm not sure that I will be able to present myself by early Jan.

I plan to contact them to get a definitive answer and just throw it out and request a few extra weeks. But I just wondered if anyone else has come across this. I'm just really reluctant to go through that application process again.

THANK YOU

There is statement on the application explains that if you are applying outside Australia you cannot supply those documents therefore when you they give registration it's 'registration in principle' which means within a year you have attend their offices with your identity documents (passport) and I think confirmation of an Australian address.