Medicals Date

Californiadude

Hi Guys/Respected Agents,

I've lodged my 190 application for myself, wife and baby. I wanted to know:

1) Should I wait for the CO to be allocated and then ask for the medicals or should I go ahead and generate the HAP ID from the "Organize Health Assessments" tab and go ahead with it right now for the 3 of us.

2) If my CO asks for the medicals within 28 days, but the first appointment I get and the results to come out takes longer than the 28 days, what do I do? Do I submit proof that my appointment has been booked and that would suffice?

Thank you for your cooperation in advance.

Best.

Hi CD,

The processing times for the subclass 190 visa are quick enough for most people to just go straight ahead with the medicals and in fact the Department's current policy is to ignore the "first entry date" for general skilled migration applications, but you should consider your planned migration timetable and try to do the medicals so that you don't feel pressured to migrate prematurely.

So my answers to your questions are:

1. Do them now unless you might be delaying your initial migration for some reason.

2. Proof of booking is perfectly adequate.

Cheers,

George Lombard

Hi CD,

The processing times for the subclass 190 visa are quick enough for most people to just go straight ahead with the medicals and in fact the Department's current policy is to ignore the "first entry date" for general skilled migration applications, but you should consider your planned migration timetable and try to do the medicals so that you don't feel pressured to migrate prematurely.

So my answers to your questions are:

1. Do them now unless you might be delaying your initial migration for some reason.

2. Proof of booking is perfectly adequate.

Cheers,

George Lombard

Thanks a million George!

So I would go to the "Organize Health Assessments" tab. Fill out the eMedicals questions, and it would give me a printout after this which would also have my HAP ID in some corner right? Kindly apprise.

Best,

Omar.