skill select

furballs21

Hi,

I got an email from skillselect asking for updated information. We had our 189 visas granted March 2015 and we validated them May 2015 so not sure why skillselect want to update...any ideas? should i ignore it since the visas are in effect? We are planning to do the full move to Oz Sept 2017.

thanks

Hi Furballs21 -

You can ignore the SkillSelect email if your visa has already been granted - EOI's are valid for 2 years and the SkillSelect system may not be aware that a visa has been granted as a result of the EOI, or it may be a duplicate EOI you may have entered - either way, safe to ignore.

Best,

Mark Northam

• 1 month later...

Hi, I am a general accountant (NOC 2211) and planning to apply for Skill assessment, could you please advise if i will be able to clear skill assessment. Below are my additional details.

Total Experience : 9 yrs

IELTS : 8.5/7/7/6.6 (L/W/S/R)

Qualifications : B.Com (Pass) + MBA (Finance)

I believe I have covered all of the required subjects for 2211 NOC code but not sure if my IELTS score is sufficient to apply for Skill assessment?

Any guidance will be highly appreciated.

Thanks for your reply. Today only I received my PTE exam result and fortunately scored 65+ in each module. Now i am planning to apply for Skill Assessment, any advise as which assessing body will be best to apply through. I just checked all the assessing bodied for 2211 and found "CPA" has most relaxing criteria and minimum fees.

Has anyone applied through CPA? How was the experience?