Family visitor visa 600 Enquiry

Shanthsuren

Hi Guys,

I need your help.

Currently I am on 457 visa and applied for 187 visa this week.

I am pregnant and baby is due in Nov 16.

As I am on 457, I am not eligible for maternity pay or child care benefit.

I am thinking to bring my Mother in law to help with baby after I start work in February and until I have PR granted.

Can we able to apply for family sponsored visa as still on 457 visa?

We do not have sufficient funds in our account or her account atm as we have just applied for 187 visa.

She will be applying her visa from Sri Lanka?

How much money does she have to show in her account and how long? So we can work out that now.

What are the documents do I need to show for her to be granted a visa here.

Or do we have any other options?

Help please

Regards

Shanthsuren

If your mother in law is thinking of applying for visitor 600 visa, she will need the following

1) provide her a statement that you are prepared to cover all costs including travel, accommodation, and food.

2) you need to provide the proof of your financial capability, bank accounts, payslips, rate notices etc to support her whilst she is here.

3) evidence of sufficient funds, such as personal bank statements, pay slips, audited accounts, taxation records or credit card limit.

3) a compelling reason for her to return at the end of the visit

4) you may need to provide a bond, that's to ensure she doesn't overstay her visa so you only get the bond back when she's left the country. i know someone who wanted her mother in law to come on a visitor visa, she was asked to pay a bond of A$50,000.

5) she completes 1418 and you complete 1149 forms. there are questions there on the form which will require you to fill information on financial evidences

for more information ,click on this link

https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/600-/Document-checklists-Visitor-visa-(subclass-600)

If you need help writing the statement, let me know.

All the best

YMCA

Registered Migration Agent

MARN: 1685514

mobilemigratec@gmail.com

Thank you for the information.

If your mother in law is thinking of applying for visitor 600 visa, she will need the following

1) provide her a statement that you are prepared to cover all costs including travel, accommodation, and food.

2) you need to provide the proof of your financial capability, bank accounts, payslips, rate notices etc to support her whilst she is here.

3) evidence of sufficient funds, such as personal bank statements, pay slips, audited accounts, taxation records or credit card limit.

3) a compelling reason for her to return at the end of the visit

4) you may need to provide a bond, that's to ensure she doesn't overstay her visa so you only get the bond back when she's left the country. i know someone who wanted her mother in law to come on a visitor visa, she was asked to pay a bond of A$50,000.

5) she completes 1418 and you complete 1149 forms. there are questions there on the form which will require you to fill information on financial evidences

for more information ,click on this link

https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/600-/Document-checklists-Visitor-visa-(subclass-600)

If you need help writing the statement, let me know.

All the best

YMCA

Registered Migration Agent

MARN: 1685514

mobilemigratec@gmail.com

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone. I am seeking information regarding visitor/tourist /family sponsor visa 600 information. If anyone know anything related to this please ,please share.

let me explain my situation first

Me n my wife both are permanent residence. My wife doesn't has any job now, she is 6 months pregnant now.my mother in law wants to come over here from Bangladesh to look after my wife on delivery time, which is due on feb-2017 for 45-60 days.

My queries are-

1. Which exact visa subclass I should apply for and which form/s will requires for that?

2. Should I or my wife apply from my immi account for my mother-in-law?in that case any additional form need to be filled up by the applicant?

3. How many days earlier should I apply?

4.So far I know , if I apply for family sponsored visa ,CO might ask for upto $15000 as bond.in that case, can I use my credit card and get refund to my savings account?

5. Does she needs a medical insurance for those days?

6.Here is the list which I am planning to arrange, please correct me if I don't need some of these or need to add any other documents-

a.Mother in laws passport , national id , birth certificate, property owner documents,police clearance

b. Photograph

c.filled up application form/online form

d.my wife's pr +passport, public exam certificate where her moms name on it

e.doctors report mentioning baby's due date

f.our marriage certificate, my bank statement, my payslip, invitation letter

Thank you