Temporary Partner Visa Subclass 820

Biker Dave

Really? Well I can assure you that I'm not, but I don't know if you are going to believe me. I've only just plucked up the courage to reach out for some help on here after spending months just browsing through posts. I'm sure you can well remember how overwhelming it is at the start of the application process, I was only looking for a little bit of help and reassurance along the way :(

Hi Rogersk2401

If you have an unusual situation and you are really struggling with the application, I strongly recommend you seek professional help from a registered migration agent. Better to have someone lighten the load for you than going all these struggle yourself. I can understand how overwhelming it can be. I have been through similar experience just like you.

All the best

Regards

YMCA

Registered Migration Agent

MARN: 1685514

mobilemigratec@gmail.com

Really? Well I can assure you that I'm not, but I don't know if you are going to believe me. I've only just plucked up the courage to reach out for some help on here after spending months just browsing through posts. I'm sure you can well remember how overwhelming it is at the start of the application process, I was only looking for a little bit of help and reassurance along the way :(

There are lots of people here to give you help and reassurance, don't worry [emoji4]

Good luck with your application!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As has been said above, if your case is complicated or you are really having issues with the application for some reason, run your case by a reputable migration agent.

FWIW we have a partner visa thread you might like to post in and ask general Q's. Many are happy to help there.

Have sent you a private message through this forum.

Archived