Application submitted

Jonleahy

Hi I have just submitted and paid for my application for migration to Australia by a partner.

AUS $ 6865

Apologizes if post is in wrong place just happy its happening

Wife and children move to Adelaide on 21st of this month

:smile:

I will start scanning and attaching documents tomorrow

Any advice how much / many I need?

Hi I have just submitted and paid for my application for migration to Australia by a partner.

AUS $ 6865

Hi Jon,

If you are not going through a Registered Migration Agent, then I suggest you carefully read the document checklist that the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) provide on their website for Partner Visas. Then methodically work through the list.

Good luck.

Kylie Maxwell

Senior Migration Agent. MARN: 1387166

International Organisation for Migration (IOM)

Ph: 1300 921 811

Ph: 61 2 9248 22104

http://www.iomausmigrationservices.org

I don't quite follow. Who is applying for the visa? You? The 309 off shore? Are you all outside Aus at present but moving there this month or just your wife and children moving?

I don't quite follow your process and am unsure of suggesting anything atm.

You really need to read the partner visa migration booklet a fair few times to get your head round it. What is expected is all listed there. Tbh I'd have sorted out all the evidence before lodging and paying to make sure it was all up together as its a lot of money to spend without knowing you have everything required.

AUS $ 6865

Provide what you think is necessary to prove the relationship. Don't go overboard woth photos and travel tickets or Facebook screen shots. Some people get a bit silly eoth the amount of poor quality evidence, think quality not quantity. Amd hold some things back, so if you are asked for more you have it right there.

I am also puzzled as to your timings, are you really going to live apart from your family for a year whilst this is processed?

Archived